Renee Swope is a wife, mom, national speaker, award-winning author of A Confident Heart and former co-host of Proverbs 31 Ministries’ international radio program where she ministered to millions of women across the world each day for over 10 years.
Renee also served on the leadership team that grew Proverbs 31 Ministries from a small newsletter to one of the leading women’s ministries in America for over 20 years, serving in various roles including Executive Director of speakers, radio, devotions, donor development and social media. She also worked in content development and strategy collaborations.
Through her written and spoken words, Renee helps women replace fears and self-doubt with lasting soul-confidence by showing them how to rely on and live in the security of God’s promises. Seasoned with laughter and saturated with Truth, Renee’s messages show a woman how to live in the fullness of her God-given gifts, relationships and purpose by:
- Operating in her strengths and trusting God in her weakness
- Exchanging fear-filled thinking with faith-filled believing and living
- Failing forward by gaining Biblical wisdom from past regrets
- Replacing guilt-induced doubt with grace-induced confidence
- Trusting the certainty of God’s promises in the uncertainty of her circumstances
If you’d like consider Renee for your event, we’d love to connect. Please complete our contact form here.