A Confident Heart
Do you ever feel like you’re not good enough, smart enough, or gifted enough? Do the critical words you say to yourself, or hear from others, make you question your worth as a woman, wife or mom? Renee Swope understands. Even with a great family, successful career and thriving ministry, she still sometimes struggled with self-doubt. Based on her highly anticipated book, A Confident Heart, she offers the voice of a friend who candidly, and humorously, shares her struggles and victories in overcoming self-doubt. Identifying the most common triggers of insecurity, Renee shows women how to replace alack of self-confidence with lasting God-confidence. In this conference, she will equip you to:
- Exchange “against me” thoughts with scripture-based God is “for me” thoughts
- Break free from people-pleasing and performance-based living
- Discover and develop your God-given purpose, passion and personality
- Learn how to fail forward even when life or sin sets you back
- See beyond who you are to who you are becoming – in Christ
Letting God Fill the Empty Places of Your Heart
(Keynote or Conference session)
Are you ever tempted to find your worth in your job, your house, your appearance or the approval of others? Do you feel like no matter what you do, it will never be enough — or that you’ll never be enough? In this message, Renee shares how we can find lasting fulfillment, purpose and value in God’s unfailing love. Drawing from rich Biblical teaching and weaving in practical life applications, Renee will help you see what causes emptiness and show you how to replace it with God’s fulness so that you can break free from people-pleasing and performance-based living. Receive and believe who you are and what you have in Christ so you can:
- Live with hope for your future despite the pain and disappointment of your past
- Defeat the bully of self-doubt and embrace the truth that God’s goodness makes you “good enough”
- Stop striving and start living in the promise that God’s love is perfect, so you don’t have to be
- Recognize people, positions and possessions as gifts as you position your heart to be filled and fulfilled by the gift of God’s unfailing love
(Keynote or Conference Session)
Ever feel anxious, scattered or depleted? Jesus invites us to bring our rest-less hearts to Him: “Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matt. 11:28) Through powerful Biblical teaching and practical life applications, Renee shows us how we can “rest assured” in Jesus by replacing worries that make us weary with God’s perspective and peace. In this one hour message, Renee will help you rest in His presence and rely on His plans as you learn to:
- Depend on the certainty of God’s promises despite the uncertainty of your circumstances
- Improve your relationships by embracing grace-based expectations of yourself and others
- Turn worry into worship by focusing on “what is” instead of “what if”
- Live with a confident heart in Christ by exchanging fear-filled thinking with faith-filled believing
Come to Me: Receive, Rest, Be Renewed and Remain
Jesus invites us to “come to Him” to receive, rest, be renewed and remain in His truth and grace. We’ll re-discover (or discover for the first time) the healing and fulfilling power of God’s Word as we rejuvenate our souls with Living Water and dive into the truth of who God is and who we are in Him. Your relationship with God and others will be strengthened as you embrace the promises that because His love is perfect you don’t have to be. Through this conference Renee will help you:
- Position your heart to RECEIVE and believe God’s promise that because His love is perfect, you don’t have to be
- Turn worry into worship by RESTing in “what is” and trusting God with the “what if”
- Break free from patterns of self-doubt by RENEWing your mind with truth
- Transform your life and relationships as you REMAIN in Christ, living and loving others the way He loves you.
Becoming the Woman God Created You to Be
Just as a potter shapes the clay, God created each of us for a purpose in a very unique way. In this seminar message that compliments her popular “Shaped with Purpose” workbook, Renee helps individual women and ministry teams discover and embrace their Divine design. You will laugh, learn and enjoy some ‘aha moments’ as she leads you through an in-depth and insightful look at your spiritual gifts, heart’s desires, abilities, personality and experiences. This message will help you:
- Find confidence in who you are and the unique traits God gave you
- Break free from the comparison trap so you can fulfill God’s purpose for your life
- Recognize your strengths and use them to complete the body of Christ
- Make peace with your past as you discover God’s plans for your future
Circle of Friends
Do you long for friendships that are meaningful, fun, and long-lasting? In this message, Renee helps women connect with each other by learning from Jesus’ closest friendships. Listeners will discover new ways to:
- Create a community of women where you find belonging and encouragement.
- Use your talents and personality-style to develop stronger relationships.
- Build friendships that complete and identify relationships that deplete.
Divine Secrets of a Balanced Life
Jesus came to give us life to the full, but sometimes our schedules are so full that we don’t have time for life. In this very encouraging and practical conference, Renee shares secrets to creating a balanced life based on the principles of the Proverbs 31 woman, while also shattering the myth of perfection. Learn how to release the expectations to do-it-all, be-it-all and have-it-all, so that you can embrace what God has for you each day! Renee’s messages will help you:
- Discover contentment that is separate from your circumstances and accomplishments.
- Break free from guilt and regret caused by unrealistic expectations.
- Be intentional with your time by investing it in who and what you value most.
- Manage your emotions and choices to prevent the urgent from overriding the important.
Girlfriends’ Road Trip
(Also The Journey of a Woman’s Heart)
Grab a few friends and join us for the trip of a lifetime! With warmth and transparency, Renee shares seven travel essentials for every woman’s journey. Based on lessons she’s learned through life and the timeless Truths of God’s Word, Renee’s shows women how to take time for rest stops and make room for road construction so God can fill the potholes in our hearts. This conference will help women:
- Move beyond the roadblocks of comparison and control
- Travel with peace in their hearts and purpose in your paths each day.
- Discover hope and joy for the journey ahead!
Leading with Confidence: Discovering God’s Dream for Your Women’s Ministry Team
Do you have a passion to help women discover their God-given gifts and purpose, so they can use them to lead others closer to the heart of God? If so, Renee would love to encourage and equip you to do just that! For the past 16 years, Renee Swope has served as a leader with Proverbs 31 Ministries, helping to develop the teams that are now fulfilling God’s dreams — growing it from a small newsletter to one of the leading women’s ministries in America. In this session Renee helps women:
- Develop lasting confidence in Christ as they lead
- Inspire and empower other women to serve with passion
- Instill contagious joy and commitment in their team/small group
- Identify and invest in women who want to invest their lives in others
The Heart of a Leader
Invite Renee to encourage and equip the hearts of your leaders, and prepare to experience God’s power in your ministry! Through Biblical insights and real-life leadership lessons, Renee shows women how to:
- Humble their hearts to hear God’s voice
- Encourage one another as they serve together
- Acknowledge their need for God’s power and presence
- Respond to challenges and opportunities with Christ-like leadership
- Trust and seek God’s plans above their own.
Blessed is She Who Believes
Just in time for Christmas, Renee’s message “Blessed is She Who Believes” brings to life the Christmas story that began in the heart of a young woman who believed God’s promises, depended on God’s power, surrendered to God’s plans and revealed God’s glory through her life. Sprinkled with humor and saturated with Truth, Renee’s message will help you become the woman He created you to be! You will learn how to:
- Replace insecurity and self-doubt with God-fidence and trust
- Rely on God’s provision and fulfill God’s purpose for your life
- See beyond who you are to who you are becoming in Christ
Filled with inspiration, personal stories, Biblical insights and laughter, let this message prepare you to be blessed as you move beyond believing in God to believing God for all that He has for your life, at Christmas and all throughout the year!
Unwrapping His Christmas Presence
When the holidays sweep across the pages of your calendar, are you swept into a flurry of obligations? Do you ever lose the joy of celebration in the midst of preparations? Make this year different! Take time to experience the hush of Christ in the rush toward Christmas, as you prepare a place for Him in your heart and home this holiday season. With heart-warming stories and life-changing truths, Renee shares inspiring stories and practical ideas to help women unwrap the gift of God’s presence each day in December and throughout the year!
The Power of a Purpose-Driven Mom
Are your days filled with purpose or are you easily detoured by the urgent and unexpected? Do you wonder if all you do really matters? Join Renee for a look at why moms struggle to find meaning in the monotony of motherhood and how we can make the most of each day while fulfilling the most important job on earth – being a mom! Filled with personal stories, practical ideas and inspirational truths, this message will help you discover your PURPOSE as a mom and develop a plan to live it out each day!
Mining for Gold (Bringing Out God’s Best in Your Child)
Do you ever feel so buried in the dirt of defeat as a mom that you miss the treasure of God’s image stamped on your child’s heart when he was woven together in your wound?. Based on her own struggles as a mom, Renee helps parents bring out the best in their children by noticing and nurturing character traits that reflect Christ’s heart. With inspiring stories and practical tools, parents will learn to mine for gold in the heart of their children through:
- The power of encouraging words
- The importance of inspiring input (God’s Word)
- The lasting value of nurtured character
(This topic can be presented in a 45-minute seminar or 3-4 sessions for a parenting conference.)
Renee’s messages are designed for a variety of women’s events and connect with women of all ages and at all stages in their spiritual journey – whether seeking, new believers or grounded in God’s Word. Each message can be presented individually or packaged for conferences and retreats. For more information, or to schedule Renee for an event, please complete a request form by clicking here.