Renee Swope is a national conference speaker, co-host of Proverbs 31 Ministries’ international radio program and best-selling author of kA Confident Heart. Through her written and spoken words, Renee leads women to find complete confidence in Christ by showing them how to live daily in the security of God’s promises. Seasoned with laughter and saturated with Truth, Renee’s messages are filled with powerful Biblical insights and practical life-applications that show women how to:
- Trust the certainty of God’s promises in the uncertainty of their circumstances
- Replace paralyzing insecurities with powerful transforming Truth
- Overcome fear-filled thinking with faith-filled believing
- Learn how to fail forward every time they have a setback
- Exchange guilt-induced doubt with grace-induced confidence
In addition to her speaking and writing, for the past 16 years, Renee has served on the leadership team that grew Proverbs 31 Ministries from a small newsletter to one of the leading women’s ministries in America. She currently serves as Executive Director of Devotions, Radio and Speaking Events and is also a contributing author for Encouragement for Today devotions as well as God’s Purpose for Every Woman, Leading Women to the Heart of God and The Reason We Speak.
To download Renee’s speaking bio, click here.
To book Renee for an event, please complete our contact form.
The video below is a sample of Renee’s full-length conference messages.