When God Looks at You

Photo: When God looks at you, He doesn't measure the size of your hips or the size of your house, He measures the size of His love for you - and it is immeasurable!! </p><br /><br />
<p>If you're tired of listening to doubts and criticisms that have kept you from living in the confidence of God's love and the security of HIS promises, I hope you'll consider joining my online study starting April 1st. Find out more here: http://reneeswope.com/online-biblebook-study/

When God looks at you, He doesn’t measure the size of your hips or the size of your house, He measures the size of His love for you – and it is immeasurable!!

I pray that you…grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the Love of Christ {for you}. Eph 3:17 & 18

If you are tired of listening to the doubts and insecurities that keep  you from living in the confidence of God’s love — and the security of HIS promises, I’d love for you to join my online study starting April 1st.

Click here to find out more.

And if you sign up, will you slip me a little note in the comments so I can say “hi” and pray for you by name today?! Just click “Share  Your Thoughts” below.

Comments

1. Looking forward to studying this again! Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

2. Sharon Tavera says:

Hello…I’m estatic about this study starting!!! I’ve had the book for awhile now and this is the perfect opportunity to read it! Thank you!

3. Hi, Renee,

Please pray for me. 🙂

I’ve joined your online study.

Cheers.

• Im praying for you Gloria…

Lord Jesus, you know Gloria’s needs, her fears, her concerns, her doubts, her dreams. Will your wrap your tender mercies around her thoughts today and whisper sweet notes of encouragement to her heart! In Your Name I pray, amen!

4. Gertrude says:

Hi

Thanks for your inspirational messages they have done wonders for.

• Oh Gertrude – thank YOU for taking time to leave a note and encourage me. The enemy has been on a warpath with lots of attacks in different ways and it means the world to know that God’s love prevails and that the little I offer makes a difference. He’s so good!

5. Martha Wood says:

Hi Renee,

I have joined your bible study because I do have such self doubt in my life and have never been assured of God’s love for me. Please pray for me.

• Hi sweet Martha – so glad you have joined the study. Im praying that God would prepare your heart in these coming weeks to know and believe with all your mind, soul, heart and strength that you are LOVED and He’s got a purpose for your life – right where you are!!

6. Susana Braun says:

Hi Renee,
    Please pray for me too. I have also had your book for a while and I have found this to be a perfect opportunity to read it. Looking forward to the Bible Study. Thank you.

• I am praying for each of you tonight including you Susana that Jesus will meet you right where you are and draw your heart into a place that feels so close to Him you just won’t be able to get enough of what you read in the book and study in His word. He’s crazy about you and Im so glad you are going the study with us!!

7. Shelley Kelly says:

Thank you for taking the time to share this study! I have signed up before and didn’t finish. I know that I will finish this time as I need to be more confidence in myself and The Lord! Thank you!

8. Renee, our LILIES Bible study group has been studying your book for our spring semester; we are currently on Chapter 9. Thank you for helping us learn to be more confident in God’s love for us so that we can love ourselves and others the way God loves us.

9. Wanda O. says:

Hi Renee,

I am so looking-forward to this study in April. I am struggling with issues of beauty, eating disorders, and worth. Thanks for the prayers and praying myself for the Holy Spirit to do a might work to change me forever.

10. Jalisa Ray says:

Hi Renee please pray for me. I just started a new business venture and I sense God is calling me to do a lot of things I’ve never done before and I don’t know how to get started. I am also graduating from undergrad on May 17th and I don’t really have a solid plan. I need clarity and direction. Thank you in advance!

11. Your bible study couldn’t have come at a better time. Thank you so much, I’m really looking forward to it.

12. I am one of those you emailed by mistake. Maybe it was not a mistake but a prodding by God. I feel my life is out of control and, especially in the eating and weight area. I really need to know God loves me and is there with me to release this burden in my life. Thank you for your mistake. I am looking forward to completing the study this time!

13. Neha Kandwal says:

Hello Renee,

I don’t have ‘Confident Heart’ book but I am looking forward to participate in online study. I have registered on it.

I really need a confident heart to do God’s work with boldness. Please pray for me. Hellelujah

14. Good Morning

I am looking forward to the study of Confident Heart. I hope that this 66 year old woman still has time to learn something for her life to be used for the Lord. Thank you for your time and study.
    Erma Lee

15. Excited to see what God will do through this study. Blessings to you!

16. Tammy Lee says:

I’ve joined the study group and the book is on the way to my mailbox. I look forward to studying The Word with you all. I need a more “Confident Heart.”

17. Hi Renee, I have watched your videos on you tube and I am looking forward to doing this book study. This is the perfect study for me as I finish Suzanne’s Eller’s “unburdened Heart” study.

18. I’m so excited to join this online Bible Study. Please pray for me.

19. I am looking forward to this study and ask you to please pray for me.

20. I do have the book & look forward to finally completing it with you!

21. Yes I signed up and I’m super excited for the study… Please help me pray for myself today… I’ve got a chest cold and I’m not feeling good at all….:(. Thanks.

22. I signed up, Renee. I am so looking forward to this! I read A Confident Heart a few months ago and I felt like you could see into my heart. Word for word, I could relate to everything you wrote. Your book really helped me see life with a new perspective.

Lately I’ve been so tired and discouraged – life is so crazy. I have four young children, homeschool, and some days feel endless. I know the Lord is there but I have to stop and listen to His voice in the midst of the craziness.

I was just thinking that I need to pick up A Confident Heart again when I saw your email this morning. Perfect timing! I’d so appreciate your prayers, Renee. Thank you. I can’t wait to do this study with you!

23. Looking forward to your study!

I am so excited I just signed up for the Confident Heart Online Bible Study!!! I purchased the book over a year ago, and started reading it; however, for whatever reason I stoppd. BUT, God is so amazing that over the last day and a half your book, or e-mails about the 7-day doubt diet, quotes from the book, and now this study are everywhere I turn. I truly believe that God is say, “Peggy, YOU need to get back to this book and complete the study”. I have started believing those horrible false truths and lies from the evil one. I fee like God is getting ready to set me free from all the self-doubts and people pleasing traits that I have fallen victim to.

I cannot wait until April!

Peggy

25. I have signed up for my third go round. I desperately need your prayers that I get time and energy to stay with it this time. I need this badly…I will be praying for others.

26. Hi Renee, I had a dear friend recommend your book to me and haven’t been the same since! I have a completely different outlook on God, love, life and happiness! You and your book have become an inspiration to me and I continually reference my key take aways from His word in scripture and His word through you in your book. I’m really looking forward to reading this book again and learning even more about Christ and myself through Him, you and other readers.

Thank-you so much for having the courage to write this book and also in having faith in its success. I am forever changed for the better and have been passing it along to friends whom I think may benefit from it as well.

God Bless!
    Alisha

27. Retha Morgan says:

Hello I signed up for the study today and would love for you to pray for me and I will begin to pray for you as well.

28. Im having a lot of self doubts, that maybe the the things happening in my life right now is because I have to change MY attitude, and stop blaming everyone else.

29. This study is perfect timing in my life right now. I love how God does that! I’m really looking forward to the book and the study. It’s time to live in truth and victory instead of falling for lies!! Grace and peace to everyone.

30. I felt strongly led to get the book for my Mom & Sis as well as myself. We are all signed up for this study now and I am excited about starting the study. God has been “growing me” in the past few months and recently I had prayed that God show me my barriers to having a deeper relationship with Him. I had seen your book before and had put it on my book wishlist. Then I received the post about the upcoming study & believe this was God’s answer to my prayer. I can ahrdly wait to see where God takes me with this study! Thank you for making this study so available to so many!

31. Looking forward to study

32. I’m very excited for this study! Thanks so much for this study and for all your writings. They’ve helped me and I know will continue to.

33. I bought your book when it first came out, I read it and gave it to several friends to real also. I am looking forward to doing this study as I feel the doubts and insecurities again creeping in my life. I have a lot of pressure right now in many areas and feel that I am not strong enough or equipped enough to handle it all. And yes I know that is the devil working on me! Thank you so much for writing this book and sharing it with all of us!

34. Gina Cheney says:

I’m looking forward to the study. Please pray for me.

35. Pamela Craig says:

I am so glad to join your Bible Study! This is just perfect timing. There are new challenges and opportunities right now and on the horizon for me. I need the confidence to embrace and pursue them! I don’t want to miss out on everything that God has for me by not having the confidence to go for it all. I am excited about all that God has in store for us through this time together! Love and blessings, Pamela

36. I’m looking forward to this study. I’m excited to see what God has instore for us.

37. Looking forward to having you lead this study Renee. Your book has been life changing for me and gave me the confidence to forgive and also choose to let God peel back a “scab” of life to let God start healing from the inside out. I’m praying for you in the leadership of this study as I know Satan will be on the prowl. Blessings to you and all the women who are taking the step and choosing to do this study.

38. Susan Spina says:

This study is so needed for me at this time. Very thankful to be able to participate. Thank you for your book , it has been a blessing and I hope it will bless my daughter as she reads it next. We are both signed up for your conference in Tallahassee next month too!Blessings

39. Hi Renee,
    I have had your book for a few months and started it, but didn’t finish for some reason. I know the truths in it are necessary for my freedom and confidence in Christ. My time is limited, so I would appreciate the prayers that I will CHOOSE to take the time to study and participate.

Thanks for doing this study and encouraging us in the Lord.

40. Denise Birman says:

I am so excited for this Bible study! I haven’t been a part of a group in a few years because of scheduling conflicts, so this online study is very exciting for me. Thank you so much for offering it and God Bless you for touching all of our lives!

41. Hi Renee,

Im part of this Bible Study already. Im looking forward for more impartations and what i can learn from you & to all the ladies here. I thank our dear God for using you to help us (all the women in every corner of the world) tp walk confidently with our Creator.

You are a great blessing. Hope you can visit us here in the Philippines 🙂

With love & prayer,
    Nina

42. Mary Ellen says:

I have just completed a very good study with my small church group of ladies. This will be my first on-line
    study and so looking forward to new heights in Christ. ME

43. Hi Renee…. I have signed up for the Bible study. I am just finishing my first online bible study Let it Go with Melissa Taylor. I absolutely love it and feel so blesses to have found this opportunity. So looking forward to this Bible study too!!

• So glad to have you Amy!! Melissa is my online study hero and I’ve learned so much from her through all she’s done with her groups too. So looking forward to what God has planned for us in April and May!

44. Christina Beebe says:

Hi Renee,

I am so looking forward to this Bible Study! I received my book yesterday in the mail!

Thank you for sharing this with us! I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for all of us!

• Christina, Im so happy you joined the study and got your book yesterday! Im looking forward to sharing this journey together with you and the others. Praying God gives us such a thirst for Him that when we taste all He has our souls will feel like we’ve found fresh Living Water we’ve been craving and didn’t event know it 🙂

45. Signed up the other day….have been reading and rereading your excerpts received in the 7 day doubt diet…thank you for that! Looking forward to the Bible study and reading your entire book! Praying for you!

• So glad you are going to going the study Mary and love that you are re-reading the 7-day Doubt diet while you wait. The soil of your heart is going to be so ready for all that God has for you!!

46. Melissa Chambers says:

I have been blessed by your book once but I know experiencing it as a study in fellowship with be an even bigger blessing! Prayers are always appreciated and I will carry you and all these ladies in the study in my heart and prayers as we dive in to God’s healing power!

47. Hi Renee — I’ve joined the study and am excited to see what happens!

48. Hi Renee, I signed up for your online study yesterday. This will be my first 🙂 I’m super excited to see what God has in store.
    God Bless!
    Autumn

49. I too bought your book a while ago, but haven’t read it. I came across it the other day & put it on my nightstand. Now this opportunity came along. I think I’m supposed to be reading this! Thank you for allowing God to work through you to reach so many hearts for Him. Can’t wait to get started!

50. Hi Renee

I signed up for the study. I would love for you to pray for me. I took my daughter to see you at Raleigh First Assembly Church you were awesome there and really spoke encouraging and uplifting words into our hearts. Blessings

51. Hi,
    I have read the book and i keep it close by to re-read different pages over and over.
    Thanks so much.
    Looking forward to the Bible Study—can’t wait!!!
    Just finished Let It Go with Melissa—GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!
    Thank you for your prayers, great stressors with a son addicted to drugs and many family issues.

Thank you again.
    Praying for you too!!!
    Be blessed!!!

52. I am a grandma who is insecure about when and when not to watch my grandchildren, who need so much security right now. When I am tired I feel shame like I am not enough. When I say “no” I pressure myself to be different or like someone else. I can relate to today’s radio program. I want to have God’s discerning heart when I make these decisions. It is hard to know when to trust for strength and when to be realistic and rest.
    Jesus love me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so. AMEN

53. Melissa Greene says:

Hi Renee! Oh how this study is a divine appointment for me. I heard some of your testimony a couple years back and for some reason didn’t know who it was that it was about. It hit so very close to home for me though so it was always in the back of my mind. Your story had given me a alot of hope that through Gods power I have hope to overcome the lifelong struggles I battle with. Glad i finally found you again and put the story to the person…lol!!Thank you for your heart for The Lord and the ministry of helping His girls 🙂 can’t wait to join your study!!

54. Lesley Edwards says:

Hi Renee, I am reading your Confident Heart Book right now – it is God-given for me at this season in my life. Have signed up to do the online study too – really looking forward to what God will do through it! Blessings to you. Lesley Edwards (UK)

55. Renee! I’m so excited and ready to start this again!!!!! Bless you for offering it again!!! Jesus is calling me to let him heal my “heart” with his love-I’m ready to let him!!!!!

56. Angela Ching says:

Good morning Renee,
    I’m excited about what God is doing and WILL do in each of our hearts. Thank you Renee for your obedience in writing your book and putting this online study together ,so that others will experience HIS freedom. I look forward to learning more.

57. I signed up and asked a couple friends to join me for the study. Should each of us sign up individually or is it fine for just one of us to do it? Thanks for offering this again. I learned of your book about a year ago and have been waiting for you to do another online study.

58. Michelle says:

Hi love the book!! Can’t wait to do the study with you! I’m excited!!

59. Hi Renee! I started this book with a bible study group at my church and loved it! I am excited about reading it again with your study! Thank you so much for offering the study online. It is truly an inspiring book!

Thank you for this chance to do this study again. Would you check to see that I am connected since I have changed my address for this study.

Thank you!

61. Hi Renee!

I read “A Confident Heart” a month or so ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to a deeper dive into the book through this study! I’m praying for the Lord to open our hearts and minds to what He has in store for each of us!!

Be Blessed!!

62. Hi Renee!

I am looking forward to this online study and digging deep into what God has for me; I need this, perfect timing!!

Thank-you for being such a blessing to others! 🙂

63. I just signed up for your Bible Study. Please pray for me

64. Hi Renee,
    I just want you to know that your book, “A Confident Heart” is truly awesome. For the past 10 weeks I have lead a Women’s Bible Study each Tuesday morning at our church. The enthusiasm in our group is palpable each week as we discuss each lesson. I am excited for all those participating in your online study to experience the confidence in Jesus’ promises as our group has!

Bless you and your ministry!

65. Patricia W says:

Hi Renee,

After reading the first two lessons in The 7-Day Doubt Diet, I was moved to join the book/Bible study that you are offering for A Confident Heart and I’m looking forward to the messages you will deliver in this online study to be able to gain confidence to fulfill God’s wishes. May God bless you and all those who have joined this study.

66. Hi Renee,
    I ordered your book and signed up for the online study today…I think…not sure I did it right, but I think it worked : ) Some days computers can be a challenge!
    Teri

67. I am excited for this study to begin. This is my first online study and I am ready to see how God will use this study in my life to give me the confidence that he has plans for me that are to come to pass. I pray he does a mighty work in me and my ability to trust in him and others.

68. Hi Renee,
    Signed up earlier today. Wasn’t sure how it works. Or if I sighed up correctly. Ran out to get your book.
    Looking forward to what God has in store for us all.
    Aloha ,
    Dee

69. Jeanette Simpson-Bass says:

The little bit I read sound interesting,cause I’m one that lack confidence,and the thing’s you were saying sound like me.I have trouble praying out loud,fearing I’m not saying the right thing.And when I pray out loud in front of a group I get neverous and all gittery inside.And fill embaress.I need confidence and to overcome my fears that holding me back what God has for me.Please pray for me to come out and be all that I can be for God.I guess it’s because I join church at an old age.And it seem like I can’t grasp what the word is saying to me.It dose noting for me.So please help me. Thank’s .And also I can’t remember the thing I read.Are I can’t comperhend what I’m reading I need anoiting from head to toe.

70. Karla McCarley says:

Hi Renee,
    Received an email about this study thru Proverbs 31 Ministries. I’ve asked my young adult daughter (Becky) to join me in doing this study together while she’s away at college! Looking forward to what God has in store for all of us ~ knowing it will be a blessing!
    Thank you!

71. I so need this study at this time-looking forward to what God will do!

72. Looking forward to the study with you!! I find myself in a place now that has gotten way to comfortable and i know it’s not where God desires His children to be. I’m seeking confidence through Him, not my own ability, to drag myself out of the pit I’m in. We are actively seeking a new church home, so having this study available will help me feel connected to others desiring more intimate fellowship with the Lord. Thank you for being obedient to His calling!!

73. Kelly Goddard says:

I read your book a few years ago and it was so helpful for me. I am excited for this study to see what God is going to show me a second time around.:)

74. I am thankful for this upcoming study. I started reading “A Confident Heart” last July. For a month I was consistently reading, but I began to transition to a new state and wasn’t able to read as much. In December I picked the book up again and God floored me because it was an “on time” Word just for me. That particular chapter spoke to me loudly and clearly and I thanked God that His timing is not my timing because He knows what’s best and when to “message” me. He loves me and He cares for me. I am in total awe of such an inspiring, loving King.

75. I just signed up and wanted to let you know that Lifeway has the book backordered, hope to get a copy before the bible study starts. I am going through a rough patch the last several months now and I am praying that this will be an encouragement. I know that any time I process my challenges through God’s perspective it helps.

76. Hi Renee! Just got this book 2 days ago…..what a blessing it has been so far! I’m going through a really hard time in my life right now which has bred a lot of doubt, insecurities, rejection, etc. all of which has played havoc on my confidence. Because of all that I’m going through, I was convinced that God had given up on me as he seemed so far away and wasn’t coming to my rescue with all that I’m having to endure. Reading your book as shown me differently….God is and has been very near to me and does care about what I’m going through…..I can’t tell you how many tears I’ve shed as I experience the love of God written in the words you have shared in this book. Thank you for your transparency and know you are touching the hearts of many through your book. I can’t wait to start your online study!

77. Hi Renee,
    I’ve joined your online study and can’t wait to read ur book, your verse really speaks to me. I struggle with accepting Gods love for me and how he sees me in spite of my many flaws. My doubts and insecurities are overwhelming me… Thank you for your heart.

Shannon

78. I’m so glad to be joining this sisterhood in Christ. So much happening in my life as God continues to chisel away. Thank you for sharing this online.

79. Thank you Renee! So many doubts and insecurities I have, even though I know God loves me.
    I’ve heard on time about your online studying at the radio, and me and my sister already signed up!
    We are just waiting the books to arrive and encouraging one friend to join.

80. My second time through. Couldn’t finish the first time. I hope and pray that this helps. So tired of watching life go by. Thank you for the study.

81. My friend Jo and I are keenly looking forward to starting this study together. I pray that all ladies doing this study are truly blessed and challenged by God

82. Tammy Schulz says:

I have signed up for the bookstudy, first time ever. Am alone most days due to M.S. and no car. Life is hard and very lonely.I know God loves me yet I am so tired. There never seems to be any break from the difficulties. i am hoping to find some real hope,as i do not think things will get better. I beat myself up constantly over the life I had and how I did not appreciate it. I am trying not to take what i have now for granted yet my loses are so evident to me now…I know it is wrong to keep hoping for a second chance.

83. Hi….this is my first time doing the study. I am looking forward to it! I pray the Lord will continue to do a work in my life in this area of doubt and insecurity. Thank you!!

84. I signed up today! I am tired of trying to be confident in my own abilities and watching myself fail over and over. I am ready to put my hope, trust, and confidence in the right place and find balance in my views of my life, my body, my work, my circumstances. Looking forward to the study.

85. Kathy Hall says:

Hi Renee, I bought your book and signed up for the class and I’ve been receiving your e-mails for which I thank you, especially as this has been our Easter season and everything has been so meaningful to me. Here’s my question: what is a blog and how do I find you on it on April 1st (tomorrow) AND do I need to have sound or are you/we going to be writing to each other — I don’t have access to sound. Your book came to me at the perfect (of course) time in my life — I am 67 and I need all the help I can get. Thank you for being an inspiration to me. Kathy Hall

86. Lisa Snell says:

Hello! I found out about your book through a dear friend who is also reading this along with me, exactly when I need it most. I have just began Chapter 1, and already I can feel the changes within my heart taking place. It has already helped me realize I am scared to be alone. I’ve always looked to my partner to reassure me of my value, and not to the Lord. I have always had that fear that I’m not good enough, or fear of failure, etc… you know how the list of questions goes. After getting cheated on by my 1st fiance and with my 2nd fiance calling off our wedding 3 days before it last summer, I’ve been in a dark place full of complacency and anxiety and it’s not me at all. I’m the the “bright side” “silver lining” kind of girl. I’m so upset at myself for letting life events take my happiness away from me. I feel like this book is going to help me get “me” back. I’ve recently joined a wonderful church in the past 6 months, and my church family is changing my life as well. I want to come out on the other side of this and use my life experiences to help others, much like you. I know it will be a daily challenge, but I am so thankful I have something to read and remind me that I AM enough because HE is enough. I hope this doesn’t sound too jumbled… I tried to put it all in a nut shell. I just hope it doesn’t in turn make me sound like a nut CASE! 🙂 Thank you, again! God bless you!