That’s Our King

easter

Happy Easter weekend! I wanted to share a video with you that our family watches every Easter. I thought you’d enjoy watching it too as we prepare to celebrate and worship our risen King!! If you’ve never seen it, you’ll be so glad you did today!

That’s My King! from Albert Martin on Vimeo.

Resurrection Blessings,
Renee

Comments

1. Thank you for sharing this video. i’m just about to retire to my room for a devotional on this Good Friday and seeing this was a wonderful start.!
    Happy Easter!

2. Amanda McCoy says:

AWESOME video! That’s MY KING! ♥

3. This gives me goosebumps! Love it!!!

4. Happy Easter! enjoyed the video

5. Thank you so much for sharing this video. Whew! This is a perfect time to see this video. WHAT A SAVIOR!!

God bless you richly!

6. Thank you Renee for posting this. It brought tears to my eye and warmth to my heart. I agree that it is hard to describe Jesus, but LOVE is one of the ways. Have a great Resurrection weekend.

7. I had just remembered this video a couple of days ago and wished I could find it!!! Thanks SO much…I’m forwarding it to some of my family and friends.
    SO Powerful…that’s JESUS! : )

8. Renee–thank you so much for sharing this video—I have passed it on to our Pastor knowing that he will enjoy it also. How powerful this way…It surely brought tears to my eyes..Thank you and have Easter Blessings with your family.

9. Thanks for sharing this, Renee. How profound, how glorious, how GREAT is our SAVIOUR!!! Blessings to you,precious sister!!

10. Patricia Mortley says:

love the vedio he is truly King of kings” He is my king” be bless Renee.

11. Laura Padgett says:

Thank you for sharing this. I loved this. On Easter Sunday I will dance at my church to “Give Me Jesus.” To me the most powerful part of the song is in the chorus, “Give me Jesus, give me Jesus. You can have all this world, just give me Jesus.” He truly is everything. He is all that and more. Easter Blessings dear sisters. laura

12. abidingwoman says:

Beautiful, thank you!

13. THAT IS MY KING!!!!! Today I have spend the day in quiet reflection, prayer and fasting… Thanks for sharing…

14. Thank you for this powerful reminder of who Jesus is!

15. Thank you

16. DBoschma says:

Thank you so much for sharing this. I love this and love the passion in it.. He is my King, and I am so grateful

17. Thank you for sharing this video!

Laurie

18. LOVED the video…made my heart flutter!
    Blessings, Joanne

19. Thank you Renee…Awesome video…..I know Him and that video makes me want to know more of Him and know Him more. He Lives!!!! He Reigns!!! He’s Coming Back!!!!!

20. Mary Borchardt says:

Thank you for sharing this amazing video. How humbling is that!

21. This brought tears to my eyes to see such a powerful reminder of My King! Thank you Renee for sharing!
    Everyone have a blessed Easter!

22. Thank you very much for share this video and clipart Jesus is Risen as we are alive in Christ!
    I’m glad I watched this video with lyrics I read becuz I’m hearing impaired, though! 🙂

God Bless!

Have a Resurrection Blessing weekend,

Diane

23. Sherri Hartmann says:

I’m really looking forward to chatting with other Christian women~Happy Easter everyone! God Bless you!Sherri

24. Lisa Cervera says:

Thank you so much, Renee, for posting this! Although I saw it last year, it is so powerful and brought me to tears (again!) Hallelujah! Have an awesome Resurrection Sunday!
    Lisa

25. Christine says:

This is perfect to start our Easter week end. May everyone have a Blessed Easter!

26. Donna Olsen says:

Thank you for sharing Renee. My church played it last year before services and it was so heartwarming to see it again, since we moved away last November and still haven’t found a home church. I was also able to share it on FB. Thanks again, it was a wonderful surprise and nice start for our Easter weekend. Happy Easter to you and yours!

27. THIS IS A AWESOME VIDEO LOVE IT

28. Barbara M. says:

Thaank you so very much for that video, I do beleive and I know he died on the Cross for sinners like me

29. Kathy Rumfelt says:

Renee, Thanks you for sharing this….Love it…He is Risen, Yes he has Risen. He is my King! I think Sunday (Easter) there will be alot of praising his holy name. Prayers and many blessings to you.

30. Pat Turman says:

Hallelujah! Praise God. Thanks, Renee, for sharing this. This is awesome.

31. Cecilia Takahashi says:

Thank you Renee!!!
    I Love My King with all my heart ♥ \(^o^)/

32. Christina says:

This is so amazing. He is truly my King!

33. Cathy L. says:

Thanks for posting this video. It’s a great reminder. I am gonna show it to my small group Easter morning and share the 4 Spiritual Laws. I’ve GOT to be sure they have had the opportunity to hear the good news!

34. Thank you Renee!Loved the video,and He is my King and Lord of my life and heart.Felicia

35. Love the video!

36. Thank You so much The King Is Coming!

37. Wow!!! Thank you for sharing this awesome video! This is a blessing! God bless you as we celebrate our Risen Lord!!! Debbie herdreams.org

38. caren carter says:

Thanks for the cross, thanks for loving us so much. Thanks for sharing, and now I to will pass it on.

39. Thank you for sending out this video Renee. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

40. Marcia B. says:

How absolutely perfect for Easter weekend. Powerful!

41. Thank you for sharing this video,awsome God bless

42. Amen, thank you for sharing this. How blest we are!!

43. Thank you for sharing. Powerful message!

44. Thank You for sharing the video……truly awesome….

45. Cassandra says:

Truly our meger words cannot do Him justice, but praise God He left us some words to use that describe Who He is and can be in our life if we let Him! Thank you for sharing!

46. Thank you for sharing. He is Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God. He is our rock and our fortress and my deliverer.

47. Thank you Renee!! My heart is overflowing because you took the time to share this family tradition with me. May God continue to bless you and extend your reach!

48. I love this – our pastor played this for our congregation 2 weeks ago…And it keeps resounding … Bless your for sharing!!

49. Melissa Bradley says:

Powerful video! Jesus is so worthy to be exalted!! Thanks for sharing it with me! Bless you Renee. 🙂

50. Dear Renee,

Thank you for taking the time to share this inspiring and spirit-filled message with all of us.
    I too hope that you and your family enjoy a blessed, powerful Easter weekend.
    I’ll be sharing this with my daughters and other family members instead of a card this year.

thanks again,

51. Janet says
    That Is a very special viedo to see right before Easter. I’m so glad I decided to watch it!
    Thank-You! And May god Bless you!
    Janet 🙂

52. Thanks Renee for sharing this Video.
    God Bless you all for sharing and for been close to each other.

53. I am so thankful He is my King!

54. Thank you. Have a wonderful and Blessed Easter.
    Kat

55. I love the video. I love Jesus.thank u

56. Thank you for sharing this video!!!!!! It’s awesome!!!

57. Awesome! It made tears of joy come to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

58. I love it and I thank God, that I could watch this once again. bless you renee for posting it,That’s my savior and Praise God My King,King Jesus. Amen. and Happy Easter.

59. Renee, this was awesome! I had to share it on Facebook, especially because it’s Easter. Thanks for sharing and have a blessed Easter along with your Family!

60. Awesome video!! I can’t wait for the book study tomorrow!! Happy Easter to you and your family!!

61. Renee, thank you for sharing this video, it is awesome. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!!!

62. That is Wonderful all those names of My Lord Jesus, i wish i could write them all down:) Goes too fast.

63. nancy kimball says:

That is the most powerful video I have ever watched and I would love to have a copy of it. I agree it went too fast but it was so powerful I almost started to cry. I know he is king and I firmly believe he is alive and has risen- happy Easter to all and I praise him in all his glory. I have been reborn and have the gift of his healing. I pray and meditate every day and if any wants to contact me feel free to do so. I am a widow and have lost all family and husband. I have been reborn and had back surgery due to pulling on people for over 38 yrs of nursing. I have been given a new life and I am thankful he has given me another chance. Praise the Lord for he is the King.

• Shirley Moore says:

Your comment was so touching to me. I am also reborn and waiting for a healing of my leg. I have been in bed for 6 1/2 months now (except for 3 weeks in Feb, 2013) when I had a set back. I had a Titanium Ankle Replacement in Sept 2012. It went well until I had a setback from a person that worked on my ankle at a Physical Therapy office. He was not even certified to be working on me. Now I had to stop all therapy and remain in bed again. Waiting on it to heal. I believe that God can heal me and get me out of this bed. I have the faith and HIS word! Thank you for your beautiful comment. It blessed me!

64. This is one awesome video. The truth always wins out over unbelief.

65. All I can think to say is “Thank you Jesus” for loving me so much! Thank you Renee for sharing this.
    Cheri

66. The video made me want to jump out of my chair and start preaching….

Thank you for sharing! Very inspiring!

67. Lydia Parker says:

Love the video. It is very touching. I was truly blessed!

68. Cindy Sanders says:

Awesome video…Great Truth!

69. Janet Daniel says:

Hi! Renee, I was deleting some emails on my phone today, because I have way too many and I came across this! What a powerful message to be reminded of today! After reading the prayer
    ACH message today!