That’s My King

Happy Easter friends! We are on Spring Break so I’ve unplugged a little bit. But today we watched something I wanted to share with you. Our family has seen this powerful video message a few times. {Maybe you have too.} But it’s a message I just can’t get enough of.

I thought you’d enjoy watching it too as we prepare to celebrate and worship our risen King!! If you’ve never seen it, you’ll be so glad you did today!

That’s My King! from Albert Martin on Vimeo.

Resurrection Blessings,
Renee

Comments

1. Merrie Ickes says:

That’s my King, too! This is a wonderful and powerful video!

• Nancy B says:

He’s my King!!!! Praise and Glory to our risen King!!!! Wonderful video! Blessings and Happy Easter to all sisters in Christ and your families.

• Jodi Gillard says:

What a Glorious King! I LOVE HIM!!!! Thank You for sharing this. God Bless & Happy Easter. Jodi

2. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, Renee!!!! Easter Blessings to you and yours!!!!! <3

3. I do know Him, He is my king..He is the way, the truth and the life/ Happy Easter, thank you for a hope in Him.

4. He’s my King. Easter blessings to all!

5. Renee, thank you so much. I love your columns. He’s my king too. I am madly in love with HIM.
    Thank God for the POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION.

6. He is My One And Only. He is My King!

7. Karen H. says:

That’s my King. thank you Renee for sharing.

8. Amazingly wonderful!!!He is my one and only King………

9. Amazing! He’s my one and only! That’s My King!

10. Miranda says:

THAT’S My King!! I Too can’t get enough of Him! Nor Live Without Him! I KNOW HIM- HE’S MY KING!!
    Amen….Goosebumps; thank you for thinking of me. BIG SQUEEZE XOXO

11. He is my KING!!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful video! Happy Easter to all! 🙂

12. Heather P says:

Had to go to the site to see it in it’s entirety. Worth watching, so I shared it on facebook. That’s My King and only through Him can I do what He has called me to do.

13. AMAZING LOVE HOW COULD IT BE THAT YOU MY KING WOULD DIE FOR me!!!! GRACIAS SENIOR!!!!! JESUS TE AMO!!!!! JESUS TE AMO!!!!

14. Wonderful King…I know HIm…Thank you for sharing this. Happy Resurrection Sunday!!!

15. The grave could not hold Him…That’s my King indeed.

He is Risen!!!!

16. Thats My King! Thank you Jesus! (& Renee 4 sharing!)

17. AnnMarie says:

Hallelujah and blessings for this Easter weekend.

18. He knows me and I know Him – and above all He is my friend. Happy Easter to all – we serve a risen Lord.

19. Karla H says:

WOW! Amen!

20. Janice Edwa says:

WOW! Powerful indeed! Listing all the attributes of our risen Savior. He is my King!

21. He Is my King! Lord and Savior!! Thankyou Jesus for what you have done on the cross for me and all that except you!! Bless you Renee and your family this Easter season:)

22. Heard this for the first time last month and it’s fast become a favorite – especially loved listening to it this Easter morning. He Is Risen!!

23. Yvette S says:

It is the most powerful message that can ever be delivered, isn’t it?! How thankful we are, Lord Jesus, for Your resurrection power! I never get tired of hearing this sermon by SM Lockridge. And I’ll never forget hearing him deliver that message in person at my church in Vista, CA, back in the early 80s! PowerFULL, oh yes!!

24. Thank you for sharing!!!!! Happy Easter!!!!! How thankful I am that Jesus loves even me. He is my King now and forever!!!!!!!!!! He is Risen ……….He is Risen Indeed!!!!!!

25. He’s my King! Thank you Jesus for giving us a new way so that we can live again. I love this man.

26. Caroline McGinnis says:

This was a wonderful and powerful video of my King as well. happy Easter everyone, may your days be filled with many bkessings.

27. Awesome! Yes, that’s my King–I know Him!

28. VERY VERY POWERFUL Thank You for sharing

29. I’d never seen this! Thanks for sharing. He’s MY KING TOO!!! Happy Easter everyone.

30. victoria says:

HE’S MY KING, MY KING TOO. YES AND I LOVE HIM MY KING!!!!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

31. Wonderful video!! Touched my heart! He is my KIng!!!!

32. What a glorious message to start my day! Jesus Christ lives! He is the resurrected One who lives within me as well, leading and guiding me throughout each day. He brings me joy and peace to sustain me in the midst of trials and guards me through temptations. What a wonderful God and Savior we have!

33. Stephanie says:

What a wonderful Easter message!

34. and the grave could not hold him … Amen.

35. What a moving reminder of the power of Jesus to conquer all.

36. Patricia Branson says:

Jesus is my King too!! I praise Him and adore Him!!

37. Sarah Coleman says:

Love this. He’s my King!

38. casseta says:

Thank you! i am proud to say He is my King!

39. Carolyn says:

Thank you for sharing. Yes I have seen this many times but can never see it enough!!! I usually watch great videos like these over and over and over!!! Absolutely love it! Jesus is King!! Happy Resurrection Day to all you beautiful sisters in Christ!

40. So powerful, absolutely love this video.

41. YES!!! He is my King!!! Praise God!

42. Thanks and this is the day that the Lord has made, Hallelujah!! We had this video this am at church too, now I can save it with your blogs for those days I need a reminder

43. Dianne Tonpi says:

Yeh! He’s my King Hallelujah!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

44. Ruby Garris says:

He is also my King and my creator. There is no other like him. I can’t understand anybody wouldn’t want to serve him. He has done so much for us, giving his life for us because he loves us. Oh what a awesome Jesus. I know he loves us more than we can ever love him. Hallelujah, praise his holy name.

45. sandi ackerman says:

My laptop is older so the sound was a bit choppy. other than that, Thank you for sharing and Happy Easter to you all. Do you realize Jesus smiles too? With all of those things mentioned and the intensity of what His loves is for us, there was a smile in one of those scenes. That shows His love even so deeply as well because He is our friend.

46. Praise Him! That’sMy King and I live in peace every day with that knowledge! Got goosbumps watching the video thanks for sharing!

47. Happy Bless Easter Sister Renee.Thank you for Sharing this Video wow what an Anointed Video.He is our Savior He is our Lord He Secured our Heavenly Reward.We are so Bless We have our Risen Savior.

48. Happy Bless Easter Sister Renee.Thank you for your E-mail and sharing this Video.It is such a Anointed message.He is our Savior He is our Lord He Securred our Heavenly Reward.Jesus is my Everything.

49. Thank you Renee for accepting God’s call for your life. You are an inspiration to many women! Thank you for sharing this amazing video that expresses the present day realities of the Kingdom of God, we enjoy these benefits because He lives!

50. I know I am loved by the King and it makes my heart wan to sing.

51. Brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

52. He is everything I need! Thanks for the reminder!

53. Kimberly says:

That’s MY KING!! Thank you for sharing this inspiring video.

54. That’s My King!!!!! Thank you for sharing this video. I can’t imagine the pain or suffering He endured for me. But as I think of HIs torn flesh, piersed hands, feet and side, the thorns punchuring His head I can only see the great love He had for me. A person with so much sin and regret but my Jesus paid it, the price to redeem me. Thank you Jesus..

55. Eulitha says:

I love it!

56. Jodi Volquartsen says:

AMEN & AMEN! THAT’S MY KING! Thanks for sharing Renee! It brought excitement to my soul again!!!!!

57. He’s my king, too. What a powerful video, Renee. My preacher yesterday asked us not to just check Easter off as “done” but to keep remembering it every day as we return to our own Galilees, as the risen Savior told His disciples to do. Take Easter with us to into our Easter Mondays and beyond so that we can all help the Easter story “to be continued.”

58. Thank you Renee for sharing this and all that you share with us. I praise God for you because you inspire me on a weekly basis. I don’t have time to read everything I want to read daily, but I try to catch up weekly. I hope your Resurrection Day was full of joy! I know mine was! Because He LIVES!!!

59. Grace Lane says:

That’s my King! Amen! Our pastor shared a video with the same message yesterday.
    God Bless
    Grace

60. Thanks for sharing!! Got on late. But it was Gods timing for me to see the video I’am sad that our confident Heart Bible study is over!! I will be still praying for you and your ministery and family!! Thanks sooo much you are soooo busy and you still take time to share!! I’am so grateful that you were obedient to God’s voice to do that Bible study!!God Bless I Love you!! Joyce

61. Happy Easter Renee! Christ died on the cross to forgive all my sins, I am now a new creature old things has pass away thank you christ.

62. Looking forward to re-starting the study on the 23rd!!! So grateful for a 2nd chance for the study!

Blessed spring season to all!

Linda

63. Thank you Renee for sharing that with us…so incredibly powerful…touching that special place God spoke into when He saved us…reminding us that God is all powerful, sovereign, righteous, and yet merciful. God bless you!

64. GLORY!!! He is my KING too!!! Thank you for being such an awesome KING!!! GLORY!!!!!

65. Debbie Lepock says:

Dear Renee, God knew when you stepped in the shuttle at the airport heading to the cruise, that I needed what you have to share regarding our Lord. Your word about him and you and the blessings you share, have changed my life, thank you sweet friend for doing the will of God. I will be forever thanking him for his son and your friendship. love ya my friend….

66. I love the music, very touching and powerful. But why does this guy have to yell to get a point across…

67. Julia Johnson says:

Awesome! We can’t ever out love the Lord. We can’t ever boast too much about who our God is to us. This Dr. hit it right on the head. Can’t wait to be with Him in heaven. What a beautiful day that will be! Thank you God for your sacrifice so that we could live eternally!

68. I’m not sure where I heard it… “when you say the name of Jesus-you say a mouthful.” Thank you