Congratulations! You have won an autographed copy of Max Lucado’s Outlive Your Life from michaelhyatt.com. I hope you enjoy this incredible book!
I just received an email with those words!! I’m so excited. I can’t remember the last time I won something. I have a feeling I’m going to love this book and want to give a copy to one of you soon!
I was thinking we could all use more good news and free stuff, so I want to start hosting Fridays Give-Aways each week for the fun of it, and I hope you will join me! Not sure how long it’ll last but if it takes off and we get creative finding give-aways, it could be our new way to kick off our weekends. Here is how I’m thinking it’ll work:
1. I will list links to any website or blog give-aways I know about.
2. I will also announce a personal give-away here each Friday. It may be big, small, fun, fabulous, sweet or simple. It will depend on my budget and generous donors like you :->.
3. I’d love for you to share the linky- love by listing a link to a give-away you know of that I haven’t listed.
4. You’ll get 1 chance to win by simply leaving your name in a comment.
5.You’ll get 2 chances to win by leaving your name and a link to a give-away you’re doing or one you know of.
6. I’d love to highlight one of your blogs and give-aways from time to time! If your ministry, business or favorite store wants to offer a give-away on my front page, email email@example.com for guidelines. Please put “GIVE AWAY FRIDAY” in the subject line (very important), and we’ll send you details.
Imagine every week ending with the anticipation of winning something and the next week starting with the celebration of it happening – at least for a few people! No matter how your week has gone, on Friday you’ll know you can enter to win something or several somethings! I just love that. So, here we go…
Rachel Olsen is getting ready to start a Devotional Carnival and you can be part of it. If you write a devotion and link to it from her blog, you could win a copy of her new book,It’s No Secret: Revealing Divine Truths Every Woman Should Know.
Click here to find out more.
Lysa TerKeurst has a guest post by pastor and author, Steven Furtick. I was speechless after reading it. I can’t wait to get a copy of his new book, Sun Stand Still. You can read his amazing blog post and enter to win by clicking here.
Suzie Eller is answering God’s challenge to try to out give Him. She was giving away 10 copies of her book,The Mom I Want to Be: Rising Above Your Past to Give Your Kids a Great Future. But then she heard God whisper that He wanted her to give away 100 COPIES! Click here to read about it and enter to win.
I really hope you will visit all these great sites and enter to win, so I won’t open comments today. I’ll launch my personal Friday Give-Away next week, and blog posts leading up to that day will have hints of what my first give-away will be.
To make sure you don’t miss a Friday Give-away, you can “enter your email address”in the little white box where it says that in my sidebar. It’s under my NetworkedBlog box and above my cheeta prayer button for Lisa. If you enter your email address, you’ll receive a reminder in your email inbox.
click here to find the give-away links
on my blog.