Has God put a desire in your heart to share the story of His amazing grace through writing, speaking or leading a women’s ministry?
If so, I’d love to know about it and pray for you! And I want to tell you about something special that just might be the first step toward God preparing you to fulfill your dream.
My friend, Lysa, is offering an opportunity to WIN one of three Cecil Murphy SCHOLARSHIPS that he gave Proverbs 31 ministries to give away this week. Lysa has all the scoop on her blog but before you hop over there, let me tell you a little about our She Speaks conference and why you should prayerfully consider attending this year.
Whether you are ready to take the main stage and start speaking at conferences and retreats or whether you want to learn how to more effectively teach a ladies’ Bible Study- this track is for you. After attending this conference you will be equipped to:
* Know how to develop a great message from start to finish.
* Understand what keeps an audience engaged and how to make your message memorable.
* Deliver your message in such a way that not only inspires your audience but motivates them to make life changes.
* Increase your number of booked speaking engagements by using proven marketing strategies.
You have had a passion for writing and have even had people encourage you to write a book, but have never known how to get started on the pathway to publication. You will have the chance to attend sessions taught by some of the top Christian publishers- Zondervan, Harvest House, Cook and several others. You will also be able to make appointments to pitch your book proposal.
Or maybe you are a blogger and want to learn how to more effectively connect with your readers, increase the impact of your blog, and hear from someone who successfully got a book contract by maximizing her blog platform.
* Discover your unique writing voice and the mechanics of effective writing.
* Understand what publishers are looking for and how to write proposals that get their attention.
* Better understand how to build your writing portfolio by getting published in magazines.
* Know how to write a book that will impact your reader from start to finish.
For Women’s Ministry Leaders:
You know first hand the unique opportunities and challenges that present themselves when you lead a ministry in your church for women. You give and serve all year long— now is your chance to get filled back up with encouragement and training. You’ll have the opportunity to attend a Pre-Conference Intensive as well as the women’s ministry leadership track where you’ll learn how to:
* Build a dream team of ministry partners.
* Cast your vision for ministry in a way others will catch it.
* Distinguish God’s direction for your ministry with confidence.
* Celebrate milestones of your ministry’s effectiveness and keep your team inspired.
Doesn’t it all sound wonderful? It is!!! And I would love to meet you there this July! Now, to find out more about the contest – go here and get the scoop – then enter to win!
And if you enter the contest, please come back here and tell me so I can make sure I read your entry post!